Saturday 7 November 2020

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWF/WWE In Your House #1 14/05/1995: Match 1/Part 1 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWF/WWE In Your House #1 14/05/1995: Match 1/Part 1 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Match/Stipulation: Hakushi [with Shinja] vs. Bret “The Hitman" Hart: Singles Match

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 10/10

Match Storyline: 10/10

Crowd Participation: 8/10

On Commentary: Dok Hendrix & Vince McMahon: 8/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 10/10

Recommend Watch: 10/10

Match Total: 56/60 - this match is lots of fun; this match is in its entirety/altogether is of very high quality.

Comments: I was thinking as my country [UK] is facing tougher restrictions currently through this global pandemic I was thinking I would be a comedian and watch this Pay-Per-View [In Your House being the joke.]

But moving on yes for my younger readers/viewers Mr. McMahon used to be on Commentary and he used to be excellent at it and based on research if there are any Dark Matches or Kick-Off Matches in short if I don't see them, I don't include them. But back to this match there is only one downside here and it kind of has, but hasn't got anything to do with this match [this will make sense momentarily.] But I feel sorry for the next match or matches after this; because as my attributes would suggest they will have to go some distance to equal this match or better it, so everyone involved in this situation has pretty much said to the locker room "Okay boys that is the standard, equal that or better that if you can?" And as a viewer I would like to say good luck there, yes I can remember an excellent percentage of wrestling knowledge, but not every small detail [as we progress throughout this Pay-Per-View you will understand why this match was on first.] I have to say I found it odd  why is there fireworks after the match? As this is the first much on this Pay-Per-View Card, I mean it's not like there is a Championship on the line or drop when this match comes to its conclusion and “The Hitman" seems to picks up an injury here; getting out of the ring; let’s see if it comes into play sometime in the future.

Basic Result: Bret “The Hitman" Hart

 

No comments:

Post a Comment