Friday 6 November 2020

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Full Gear 2020 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Full Gear 2020 by AverageMansReviews

Just a heads up/Disclaimer: these matches may be in the wrong order and disclaimer I am not a medical professional; this will make sense when you come across the Disclaimer Warning!

Allysin Kay vs. the NWA World Women’s Champion Serena Deeb: my pick is Serena Deeb; just because she has recently won this Championship.

Orange Cassidy vs. [The Dark Order member Number 4] John Silver: my pick is Orange Cassidy, I feel quietly confident that yes this match is going to be good and more than likely Cassidy will pick up the W. but I would like to think they would take this opportunity to elevate Silver to a solid level [more than the background/henchman/performer to a solid on screen henchman/character/performer after this match,] the difference being between the two is the next level up basically gets more to do in and out of the ring which picks up more W.'s consistently/just becomes generally speaking more of an all-round threat, I have noticed on AEW: Dynamite they have been doing this already with him  not liking Colt Boom Boom Cabana [another Dark Order member,] so this is just speculation on my part, this would be an interesting insider feud with eventually the loser being exiled from The Dark Order and hopefully it will be Cabana, because he is the odd one out in this faction [considering he hasn't changed his ring attire or anything like that-okay don't have a persona change, if they don't want to go this way briefly whilst I am thinking about it this is a missed opportunity, they should have been educating him in the ways of The Dark Order in some way, but at least change your outer appearance] or I can make a case for Silver; because he has lost his place in short he comes a more darker, lost and dangerous individual, but having said that Cabana losing seems much more likely in the future.

Chris Jericho vs. MJF [with Wardlow] If MJF wins, he is allowed to join The Inner Circle: my pick is MJF: now I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed a technicality here? Meaning it says nothing about Wardlow joining The Inner Circle; yes I am aware that in Kayfabe Wardlow is employed by MJF, but I wonder if The Inner Circle are going to use this to separate this business partnership and also taking into consideration that there has been little signs of issues between employer and employee already for this potential eventuality.

Nyla Rose [with Vickie Guerrero] vs. the AEW Women's World's Champion Hikaru Shida: my pick is Nyla Rose [with Vickie Guerrero;] well I see this match going one of two ways; I will discuss the option I have taken first. To give Guerrero some credibility as a manager in this wrestling promotion, she will/have to get involved to ensure her client Rose wins the AEW Women's World Championship or the second is Shida picks up the W. but is then attacked by Rose & Guerrero, but an ally comes down to help [please let it be Thunder Rosa,] because AEW need her and more like her to push forward their Women's Division, they need a few more established characters/performers to get a good mix, so they can really start to build the present and future of their  Women's Division which let's be honest it has been hit or miss so far, I am not getting on the bandwagon. But it does need reenergizing.

The first step is to sign Rosa to a AEW contract, she would be a much better fit here than the WWE empire; in short they can have Tessa Blanchard and AEW can have Rosa thank you very much. But on the following week of AEW: Dynamite they continue this feud between Rosa and Shida with Rose and Guerrero getting involved as well, so you have a layered feud to work with here.

Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara The Elite Deletion Match: my pick is Sammy Guevara; now I really don't like this match, because I have recently discussed it in The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 31, I will leave the link down below, but for here and now all I will say is; this is such a bad idea considering every time these two meet something bad happens in one way or another, when they had the opportunity to draw or a line under this feud and move on from it they are showing a potential error in judgment and going back into it; of what I have seen online Hardy may have a new gimmick so this may be the way he/they want to bring him in/debut him at some point in the near future; I just want to make this clear I really think this is a bad idea, obviously I want them to get through this match unharmed but with their record with one another it doesn't exactly fill me full of confidence.

"Hangman" Adam Page vs. Kenny Omega: the AEW World Championship Eliminator Tournament/Number 1 Contender Finals Match: my pick is Kenny Omega; after debuting his “The Cleaner“ gimmick in AEW, I can't see him losing this match, but it should still be excellent viewing nonetheless.

Darby Allin vs. the TNT Champion Cody [with Arn Andersson:] my pick is Cody; technically to win by disqualification I expect The Dark Order to make themselves known, but more specifically returning of their The Exalted One Mr. Brodie Lee; yes I have heard/seen speculation of Sting joining this company, which would be great for business, but I would recommend they don't have him appear at this pay-per-view, just because if Lee returns here before Sting it will undermine his return so I would go with Lee here and let the speculation build of Sting continue, if he does sign with AEW and Sting appear on the first AEW: Dynamite 2021 or if they want to stretch it out, begin to mysterious or creepy things happening  such as video packages and so on at this episode of Dynamite and have him  appear on the first pay-per-view of 2021 to go face-to-face  with Lee, basically if Sting has signed with AEW, don't waste this blockbuster moment in AEW's fledgling history.

The reason why I have said it would be great for business; is because be it behind the scenes or an on-screen character or potentially wrestling once or twice, is because unlike his previous employers, again I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the veterans of any capacity in this wrestling promotion have a very key role and that is to put over the talent and you can't let someone of Sting's stature within the realm of professional wrestling just slip through your fingers.

The Young Bucks [Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson] vs. the AEW World Tag Team Champions FTR [Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood:] If The Young Bucks lose, they will never challenge for the AEW World Tag Team Championships again. Tully Blanchard banned from ringside: my pick is FTR [Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood] withUsing one of these Champions the Referees' distracted. The Young Bucks [Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson;] with these two Brothers going from Heels to Mega Heels and not excepting this result [very similar to President Donald Trump General Election,] they will continue with their questionable behaviour but much worse than before until they get a rematch at the first pay-per-view of 2020 to challenge for these Championships again, with one stipulation They have to win or they are gone from AEW forever.] Consequently The Young Bucks will win these Championships early in 2021 [first pay-per-view of this year.] But then again I am not a medical professional; Disclaimer Warning! But it sounds like before the second part of this feud can continue Matt Jackson could do with going away and being fixed up he is carrying a real-life injury or injuries and just not Kayfabe.

So they could use this match to write him off TV or if they do end up winning these Championships here, they could set up a tournament for the recently advocated AEW World Tag Team Championships because of Matt Jackson being unable to compete for an unspecified amount of time.

Eddie Kingston vs. the AEW World Champion John Moxley I Quit Match: my pick is John Moxley; the first thing that should be said is expect bloodshed and Omega to assist Moxley when the rest of Kingston's faction hits the ring after this match, but this pay-per-view will finish with an image of Omega and Moxley standing face-to-face with talking and eventually Moxley holding the AEW World Championship slightly up in Omega's face [possibly indicating or saying for "This right here; is mine."] Which I can see Omega winning this Championship at the first pay-per-view of 2021 to go with this “The Cleaner“ gimmick, I am going with a dusty finish here when it happens at this pay-per-view; yes just to cover my back I have put a lot of speculation in this predictions, I was just thinking I would clarify that before finishing.

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 31 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2020/10/the-building-of-wwe-vs-all-elite_29.html

No comments:

Post a Comment