Sunday 6 September 2020

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 2,] Episode 82: The Ninja Encounter: Part I by AverageMansReviews

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 2,] Episode 82: The Ninja Encounter: Part I by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

4 things about this episode

Warning: there are flashing/colourful/other effects in this episode.

Runaway baby carriage: in this sequence we have so many characters/performers chasing after this baby carriage [with baby Jacob inside] this is a good action sequence. But more importantly for me these are absolutely crucial character developments for Bulk & Scull, individually or together as a pair, because they are among these characters/performers trying to stop this runaway carriage.

You see in this one action they go from bullies and yes they still poke fun at other characters/performers in one way or another, but when the chips are down their hearts are in the right place and they are good people; they may have indeed came in last to rescue this baby, but as I have highlighted we the viewers learn so much more about Bulk & Scull as people.

Bulk & Scull on babysitting duties: to carry on the development of these two characters/performers; they find Jacob in this car on his own, so they decide to take care of him; this is a lovely storyline narrative.

This episode receives: 10/10, this episode is top-notch entertainment; I am aware I haven't discussed The Power Rangers in this episode, that is because I was thinking as this is the first part of a three parter I would put a little bit of variety in it and as there was enough material to focus on Bulk, Scull and Jacob I would begin here.


No comments:

Post a Comment