Thursday 27 February 2020

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Revolution 2020 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Revolution 2020 by AverageMansReviews

I should just point out some things: I haven't seen this week's episode of AEW Dynamite yet, we get it on Friday nights in my country, yes I could find out the results now but I prefer to watch it without knowing and if I take the time to explain something here I won't have to explain it in great detail anymore, but I will just put rematch at the next pay-per-view when it is appropriate.

Now I looked at the following pay-per-view after this which it is AEW Double or Nothing 2020, so taking this pay-per-view name as an expression/gambling terminology this leads me to think the stakes for some of these feuds/ matches will be raised at AEW Double or Nothing 2020 or in one case the pay-per-view after Double or Nothing 2020 [AEW Fyter Fest 2020] which find a new No1 Contender for this pay-per-view and for the following pay-per-view [AEW Fight for the Fallen 2020] have a tag team match for the Main Event and have the rematch at AEW All Out 2020, this will make better sense later on.

The Dark Order vs. SCU: my pick is The Dark Order, because this match will be good but it is more about this storyline, we will probably find out the main leader of The Dark Order here, yes they could do SCU win the match and them getting surrounded by The Dark Order and someone comes down to help SCU and then betray them. But I would greatly prefer The Dark Order, because to keep them looking as a real threat to the landscape of AEW the best way to do this is for them to pick up a W. and give the main leader of The Dark Order a proper entrance or you know something creative instead of just betraying SCU

PAC vs. Orange Cassidy: my pick is PAC, in short I can't see him losing here.

Darby Allin vs. Sammy Guevara: my pick is Sammy Guevara, by outside interference, rematch of the next pay-per-view.

Jake Hager vs. Dustin Rhodes: my pick is Jake Hager, because it is his in-ring debut and on top of that it is on pay-per-view, he has been paired with someone who will be a stiff competition for him in a wrestling sense in Dustin Rhodes and make him look good as well; rematch at the next pay-per-view, under the theory of  Hager may have won the battle, but he didn't win the war so Rhodes will want to go again.

Cody vs. MJF: my pick is MJF, by interference; rematch at the next pay-per-view.

 The Young Bucks vs.
the AEW Tag Team Champions Hangman Page & Kenny Omega: my pick is Hangman Page & Kenny Omega, because they have recently won these Championships and I can see Hangman Page using frowned upon means to get the W. which will continue the breakdown between these Elite members, so at the next pay-per-view adding one or two teams such as The Lucha Brothers and The Butcher, The Blade & The Bunny in a Four-Way Ladder Match for the AEW Tag Team Championships.

I should just point out; I don't see them, doing a 100% rematch between these Elite members, I feel they may want to continue with this slow burn friction with having partially one eye on each other and one eye on the other two teams and the latter match stipulation is important because of the name of this pay-per-view and it is such a high risk/gamble being in a Ladder Match

 Kris Statlander vs.
the AEW Women's Worlds Champion Nyla Rose: my pick is Nyla Rose, because she has recently won this Championship, I am sure they won't do this but please don't use the squash match formula, we have two female characters/performers that are too good in their own right to be given this match formula here and if this company want competitive Divisions they should try and avoid the squash match formula in their Championship matches, unless looking at the bigger picture they are telling a story or something positive like that, I feel a cough coming on unlike Ricochet vs. the WWE Champion Brock Lesnar at WWE Super ShowDown 2020; who said that? But AEW should really aim to do Awesome Kong vs. the AEW Woman's Champion Nyla Rose at AEW All Out 2020 [a big match for a big pay-per-view, I am in two minds if Rose should keep this Championship until this pay-per-view or drop it once between now and this pay-per-view.]

 Jon Moxley vs. the AEW Worlds Champion Chris Jericho: my pick is Chris Jericho, now this is going to take a little bit of explaining, I see Jericho winning here with interference, Moxley winning at AEW Double or Nothing 2020, taking on another Inner-Circle member at AEW Fyter Fest 2020 for the AEW Championship, then a tag team match at AEW Fight for the Fallen Sammy Guevara & Chris Jericho vs. Darby Allin & the AEW Worlds Champion Jon Moxley and then we head off to AEW All Out with Chris Jericho vs. the AEW Worlds Champion Jon Moxley with the score one a piece between them [another big match for this pay-per-view.]

No comments:

Post a Comment