Friday 4 October 2019

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 45: Crystal of Nightmares by AverageMansReviews

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 45: Crystal of Nightmares by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this episode is mixed.

5 things about this episode

Storyline/Back stories: the storyline is okay and the back stories come to us via mental imagery from previous episodes/nightmares [minus Bulk & Skull and their nightmares.]

Character developments: so this is where/when the viewers find out that without self-confidence The Power Rangers cannot access their powers, it took this TV program 45 episodes to point this out, to cover my back yes I have seen this episode throughout the years, but I cannot remember everything about everything I watch and it would explain why they spend so long on this element in the film title Power Rangers 2017 and to continue covering my back it is something to this effect in this film title of what I remember.

Comedy level/Bloopers: Bulk & Skull have good comedy scenes in this episode [involving Mr. Kaplan in two scenes.] Moving on to the bloopers now we have the Power Rangers in their civilian attire talking/listening to Zordon/saying dialogue and they are speaking at a normal volume [unknown to them Bulk & Skull are under a bed a sleep,] so what you're telling me here is they heard absolutely none of this situation and on top of that The Power Rangers are right next to a door, so if anyone was on the outside of this closed door may be to walk in or listening in or  walking passed could have heard any of this [in the interest of fairness and balance I wouldn't have discussed the door if Bulk & Skull wasn't in this room, but as I was here I was thinking I would bring it up.]

But I have more we have the Megazord delivering the/it's final blow [with the Power Sword] to Goldar & Scorpina yet there is no destruction or explosion [once again may be in fairness and balance and speculation, because I don't know; the Power Sword is strong enough to take just one enemy down at one time,] so because there are two enemies and one strike this Sword isn't strong enough to take them both down permanently, what can I say I'm just trying to put out a balanced review here and yes Goldar & Scorpina were fine after this.

This episode receives: 5/10, this mark is a fair outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment