Tuesday 13 August 2019

An Acceptable Loss 2018/2019 [alternative name The Pages] by AverageMansReviews

An Acceptable Loss 2018/2019 [alternative name The Pages] by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is poor

Fundamental elements: there is a number and words on screen, voice-over elements, cultural elements, background music, mental imagery, time jumps and place jumps.

The movement of this project is annoying because it keeps switching from place to place or time jumps to time jumps and on top of that the background music is highly noticeable.

Storyline: before I continue I wanted to make something crystal clear, even though yes this is my review/contents, but if this wasn't in this film in the first place I wouldn't be saying these things; so with saying all of that and not trying to give too much away this project doesn't make the United States of America look too good including what I have said in the previous paragraph and it leaves things on a question-mark as well.

Action sequences: there are weapons being used and exercise/running sequence

Character developments/Performances: on both counts if this is what this film was going for then they have achieved it; it does feel really awkward and unpleasant at key scenes/sequences.

This film receives: 2/10, as I have already said this film is poor, but let's try to finish this review on a positive the performances are an asset; on reflection I'm not far from happy that this film uses a stereotype of a character development and at the time I did think this character was a stereotype as well, but after the film I am not happy [that is as much as I can say without giving too much away.]



No comments:

Post a Comment