Friday 12 July 2019

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Fight For The Fallen 2019 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW Fight For The Fallen 2019 by AverageMansReviews

"The Librarian" Peter Avalon vs. Sonny Kiss: my pick is "The Librarian" Peter Avalon

MJF, Shawn Spears, and Sammy Guevara vs. Joey Janela, Darby Allin, and Jimmy Havoc Six-Man Tag Team Match: my pick is Joey Janela, Darby Allin, and Jimmy Havoc, just based on a guess/educated guess that the team I have chosen lost or drew their previous matches.

Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D and Riho vs. Bea Priestley and Shoko Nakajima Tag Team Match: my pick is Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D and Riho to make them look individually strong

Dark Order vs. Jack Evans and Angelico vs. Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus Winners advance to All Out for an opportunity at a first round bye in the AEW World Tag Team Titles tournament: my pick is Dark Order

Hangman Page vs. Kip Sabian: my pick is Hangman Page, to keep him looking strong, but having said that Jericho will be in the building as well, may be 25% says Hangman loses here due to some form of interference from Jericho, before their showdown at AEW All Out 2019 to see who will be the inaugural AEW World Champion, but Hangman Page and Chris Jericho will do something here after this match to build it up.

SCU vs. the AAA World Tag Team Champions The Lucha Brothers Tag Team Match: my pick is The Lucha Brothers, just because by a pinch of salt I would give it to them, but if SCU where to pick up the W. here it would be a good outcome as well.

Brandi Rhodes vs. Allie: my pick is Brandi Rhodes

Kenny Omega vs. CIMA: my pick is Kenny Omega

Cody and Dustin Rhodes vs. The Young Bucks Tag Team Match: my pick is Cody and Dustin Rhodes, just based on a guess/educated guess I said earlier about the Six-Man Tag Team Match, but in this case it relates to Dustin Rhodes, him or his team picking up the W. here


No comments:

Post a Comment