Monday 7 January 2019

Lego DC Comics: Batman Be-Leaguered 2014 by AverageMansReviews

Lego DC Comics: Batman Be-Leaguered 2014 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this project is good, because this title is only roughly 22 minutes long, I will be brief on what I say in this review.

Comedy level: it is well-placed, it could be Bruce Wayne/Batman putting out he only works alone, but whilst he is saying all of this; other characters appear behind him having a drink which at some point or another they have worked with him, another comedy element is where we have another character coughing and this frog comes out and this character says sorry I had a frog in my throat.

Action sequences: Barry Allen/The Flash slips on this ice, rolls and crashes [this small element has been put together like a 10-pin bowling sequence] or this underwater sequence in a nutshell involving these robotic sharks or this sequence involving many characters towards the ending stages of this title.

Artistic visions: it has imagination to it, be it the yellow duck [vehicle] or the robotic sharks or Barry Allen/The Flash's paintings or something else, this title has plenty to look at and to experience.

This film receives: 7/10, this mark is the mark which I kept coming back to in my mind, I guess what I am trying to say is this; on one day I could give this project one mark and sometime later I could give a different mark, it just depends on the day, this is why I focus on here and now because there have been other projects I have seen many times or something to that effect and I can still remember little bits and pieces so to keep things nice and simple I focus on my opinions and this review here and now and try to forget the previous version of that review.


No comments:

Post a Comment