Monday 30 July 2018

Catch Me If You Can 2002 by AverageMansReviews

Catch Me If You Can 2002 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this project is good

Fundamental elements: there are cultural elements, no subtitles, background music, mental imagery, slow-motion effects, words and numbers on screen, time jumps and place jumps.

Performances/Time of this project: this is one of those occasions where I don't have too much to say about this title, the performances of this cast are good, after having some conversations with the person I watched this film with, we talked about DiCaprio and Hanks's good chemistry in this title. The time of this project is long [roughly 141 minutes] I think without being too harsh but fair at the same time, based on my viewing experience I was feeling this time length at some stage or stages.

This film receives: 7/10, generally speaking this is a good film, even though I was feeling the time length of this title on reflection I think a 6 would be somewhat difficult for me to justify it and then feel comfortable with it, on a quick side note I know usually I would put a paragraph down of action sequences whenever a weapon is used or anything, but in this film title it is just some small elements, so I didn't see much point putting down this paragraph.


No comments:

Post a Comment