Monday 4 June 2018

Passion 2012/2013 by AverageMansReviews

Passion 2012/2013 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this title is poor.

Fundamental elements: there are cultural elements, subtitles, background music, voice-over elements, time jumps and place jumps.

Performances: they are poor.

This film receives: 1/10, now yes this review is on the tiny side but then again, this is one of those titles that you can't really sit down and relax with it, I don't know how else to put this; so I am just going to say this; because of its nature and contents it may not be an easy watch [just for the record I could handle it,] I am not backtracking on anything, I have just said but in the interest of balance and fairness, it does depend if you like the style of films that quickly get out of hand and the situation or situations get worse from there that kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment