Sunday 3 June 2018

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 1, DVD 2] Episode 8: The Mask of Doom: Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 1, DVD 2] Episode 8: The Mask of Doom: Part 1 by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this is good.

Storyline/Origin storyline: this storyline is good [I can't really say too much about it, because this is the first of three parts,] moving on to the origin storyline this is also good, without giving too much away the viewers have these voice-over elements with scenes or sequences talking about this family member.

Artistic visions: there is this 3-D element in this episode, it is looking a little bit vintage, but it is still good [I don't really have to talk about it in any great detail.] Because I say this in a good way, it does stick out and it is noticeable.

Action sequences/Character developments: the four prisons that are designed individually for the Fantastic Four are imaginative, I must say I like how these prisons have been designed for an example Susan Storm Richards/Invisible Woman's prison is straightforward in a way [I mean this in a good way it is catered for her,] so maybe if she was on her own she may have been stuck there for a while, whilst Reed Richards/Mr. fantastic's prison is much more complicated [when or if you choose to watch this episode you will understand this better and keeping in mind I am trying not to give everything away.] I should just point out when I say straightforward I mean I like the varieties of these prisons and in fairness and balance it does what it is designed to do and even if Susan Storm Richards/Invisible Woman was on her own I am sure she would have found her own way out eventually.

 Moving on this also shows that this character is highly intelligent and does his homework [if you want to know what character I am talking about here, you can pretty much work it out by the title of this episode.]

This episode receives: 7/10, this is a good beginning to a three-parter storyline, I don't know what else to say really because when you have a certain amount of numbers or parts to a storyline, to try and keep things different or fresh I do drop things in and out so it doesn't look like I am repeating myself unless I really have to.





No comments:

Post a Comment