Sunday 10 June 2018

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 1, DVD 2] Episode 13: The Silver Surfer & the Return of Galactus by AverageMansReviews

Fantastic Four 1994 -- 1996 [Season 1, DVD 2] Episode 13: The Silver Surfer & the Return of Galactus by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is highly entertaining.

Fundamental elements: there are mental imagery [of the last time these characters were on Earth] with voice-over elements, background music, place jumps and I think maybe one time jump [I could be wrong about this there could be none or more than,] I mean this in a good way; there is a lot happening in this episode so I wasn't completely focusing on this or I just missed it.

Artistic visions: there is so much imagination used in this episode, these are just two examples of what I mean; things coming out of the TV or how the Fantastic Four suit up to handle being in outer space.

This episode receives: 10/10, this is one of those occasions where I really don't want to say too much about this episode, but I can say this; this episode is lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment