Thursday 10 May 2018

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc C, 3] Episode 21: The Armor Wars: Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc C, 3] Episode 21: The Armor Wars: Part 1 by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is excellent.

Fundamental elements: there is voice-over elements, time jumps and place jumps, cultural elements and background music.

Storyline/Ongoing storyline: this storyline is really interesting, because without giving too much away and putting it in a nutshell, this storyline focuses more on Tony Stark as a person on a personal level and you can include his business in that as well over Tony Stark/Iron Man, yes the audience gets to see plenty of Iron Man and briefly there is no ongoing storyline elements at the end of this episode, on a quick side note there is this situation in this episode where the audience is seeing Stark talking to what seems to be these possibly board members [I could be wrong,] whilst at the same time there are two characters talking about this situation somewhere else [like a recap thing, but we are seeing it for the first time, once again I could be wrong.] I didn't know where to put this piece as you can see I went for this paragraph.

Character developments: now as I was making reference to in my previous paragraph these character developments are interesting and well placed throughout this episode [I am not going to tell you too much in great detail,] but I will make this point nonetheless I do like how the character developments are not rushed from everyone that is close to this situation.

This episode receives: 9/10, I did think about giving this episode an 8 out of 10 for about two seconds, but I quickly changed my mind because this episode hits the ground running with the action and then it switches from that to the character developments with action and other bits and pieces as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment