Tuesday 10 April 2018

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 4] Episode 22: Aces & Eights by AverageMansReviews

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 4] Episode 22: Aces & Eights by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is excellent.

Storyline: this episode has been designed to yes look at here and now, but also lay more groundwork for the future episodes [I think that is as much as I can tell you without giving too much away,] but having said that I think I can just about get away with saying this; it has been put together to build up to this event that still may or may not happen [I haven't seen the next episode or episodes yet.]

Character developments/Dialogue exchanges: Remy is back and he shows why you can never really trust him, even though his skill set and other elements are valuable assets, he can turn on you as quickly and as unpredictably as a playing card when you are playing no-limit Texas Hold’em. The dialogue exchanges are of a really high standard throughout this episode and on a side note, there are elements where there is another language being used in this episode without subtitles, I would like to take this time to apologize if I have missed out any other language being used in this TV series and I haven't pointed it out, I know I don't discuss everything, but still I am just apologizing nonetheless.

This episode receives: 9/10, I know this review is on the small to medium size, but I am trying not to tell you too much or not giving everything away, but in a nutshell everything in this episode is heating up nicely towards future events and it should be noted that I am still struggling on why this TV series only has 26 episodes, based on my viewing experiences so far it should have been given at least another season.



No comments:

Post a Comment