Sunday 8 April 2018

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 3] Episode 19: Guardian Angel by AverageMansReviews

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 3] Episode 19: Guardian Angel by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is top notch entertainment at its finest.

Day time/Night time: now I should have said this sooner, but if I don't mention any elements that are in this episode or that episode, it is because I am trying to keep things fresh and different. But as it relates to the time elements of these episodes sometimes taking place in the day or the night or a mixture between the two [some elements in the day and some elements at night,] if I haven't said this already and if I have it is no big deal if I highlight it once again, it gives a sense of realism and it is a very good touch to the episodes, when it is being used because I am not sure if every episode uses it, it may do or may not.

Character developments/Artistic visions: I am somewhat stuck here in a good sense, because yes the character developments are amazingly dealt with and given time in this episode, but because I don't think I have discussed this character in this TV series yet as soon as I bring up one of his names, there is a good percentage of you out there in Internet land that know what storyline elements I am talking about, if this character is in the next episode I will discuss him there, but moving on the character developments from an artistic vision perspective look amazing and for one more small example of the artistic visions the flying sequences with this character and Ororo have been excellently put together to beautifully show that in these scenes or sequences of these two characters are free to be themselves mutant and all.

This episode receives: 10/10, there are just so many elements to see, to hear and to experience with this episode that this mark is and was very easy to give.


No comments:

Post a Comment