Thursday 15 March 2018

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 1] Episode 2: Hindsight: Part 2 by AverageMansReviews

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 1] Episode 2: Hindsight: Part 2 by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: generally speaking this episode is excellent.

Scott Summers/Cyclops: well it's good to see that Scott Summers/Cyclops has this really unique thing of not being enjoyable to see in any visual form be it TV or film and my feelings or thoughts on this character haven't changed for at least the past 25 years roughly I think I could be wrong or slightly out with this figure [when this review goes out] and if you are thinking I am being a little bit harsh, let's look at the facts; the facts or the last time I checked Cyclops doesn't have a list of films in the MCU [Marvel Cinematic Universe] based around him or I don't see his name before the X-Men of this TV program.

But let's be fair over these two episodes we don't see or hear too much of him, for me he has always been a complainer amongst other things, it is just most of the time [in any visual form that I have seen] when Scott and Logan speak to one another Scott for a high percentage of the time comes over as someone that is immature and quite annoying or even if he isn't speaking to Logan, he still comes across as someone that you need to walk or in my case wheel around on eggshells with him [I just needed to get this out of my system, I will not try to bring this up again I say try because I haven't seen the next episodes of this TV series yet] and now I can move on to something else in this episode.

Character developments: on a positive note at least this episode and quite possibly this TV program [I just have to quickly point out again I haven't seen all of these episodes yet,] but my point is this; at least the light gets put on different characters other than Logan, Hank or maybe one or two other characters mainly just for the record if this was the case it wouldn't be a bad thing but the way of this TV program, it gives more options to how these episodes are going to be used, if they have choices of what characters to use and when, for two examples without giving too much away, the viewers gets to see The Brotherhood [the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants] and Bobby Drake/Iceman in this episode amongst others.

Action sequences: these elements are lots of fun, but if I had to pick one to briefly talk about it would have to be the chasing sequence in vehicles, because it just shows that The Brotherhood are yes very dangerous but now and again they are just mischievous people/characters.

This episode receives: 8/10, now yes I did talk about one character heavily but putting him to one side this episode has so much to offer its viewers [on a side note and yes I did say I would talk about one action sequence but all I am going to say it this; look out for the Sentinel Prowler it looks like a scorpion.]


No comments:

Post a Comment