Thursday 8 February 2018

Freddy Got Fingered 2001 by AverageMansReviews

Freddy Got Fingered 2001 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is a classic, now just to give you a heads up yes I will have to leave out some bits and pieces, just in case many different ages read my reviews.

Cultural elements/Fundamental core: now there are cultural elements in this project and there is a small sequence of background music done in another language, but generally speaking the background music to this title, well it does nothing wrong it is just there, I think there are some slow-motion effects, there are time jumps, place jumps words and a number on screen [I cannot remember if it is place jump or jumps and the same can be said for time jump or jumps,] on a side note I had to use the subtitles facilities for a scene [I am going to withdraw this element from now on if I use the subtitles facilities or not,] it is a small detail which is not important, but what is important is my opinion on the project I am talking about at that time.

Artistic visions/Comedy level: well firstly I should point out a big fact about this title, the comedy level is of an adult level [I am aware that I have already kind of made a comment as it relates to this fact but I just wanted to make it crystal clear,] so with that being said, I have to choose the elements that I am okay to talk about [here are just some examples] the art/animation used is funny and interesting, moving on to the meat products and multi-tasking sequence, this is genius how our lead character is able to play music [on an instrument] whilst drawing and on top of that somehow design a system around himself to eat sausages, I have just given you the basics on this sequence of events, but as I have already said it is just genius.

Cast: their performances are highly entertaining, these characters all bring something different to the table, be it some level-headed characters or an intelligent yet highly sexual character or a Father and Son which in a way has a deep connection to one another, but then again throughout this film you will see how far they will push one another.

This film receives: 100% approval, this title is a classic simply because it has a strong idea what it is from beginning to end, it is really entertaining and underneath it all [way, way, way underneath it all, it has some good messages for its viewers.]


No comments:

Post a Comment