Friday 9 February 2018

Hey Arnold! The Movie 2002 by AverageMansReviews

Hey Arnold! The Movie 2002 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is poor.

News reports/Fundamental core: there are news reports at different points in this project, there are time jumps and place jumps [including this countdown thing,] the background music is annoying and not forgetting the movement of this title is as quick as a snail, I found this title to be really boring, I was okay with it at the beginning, but the more I watched of it the more I lost interest in this project [including looking at DVD cases for a moment.]

Storyline/Background storylines: simply put this storyline is tiresome and on top of this; the viewer or viewers gets given these background storylines, one without imagery [it is just dialogue exchanges talking about cement] the other two background storyline elements are of an origins [with imagery, mental imagery I think, including photographs in one situation.]

Artistic visions: the animation used is easy to settle down with, but I did find the massive shrine thing to be a little bit strange or I think it is a shrine I could be wrong. I just found this shrine to be strange just based on the size and its location, if it was something smaller and in a different location,] I wouldn't be discussing this element, the Arcade including the videogame being played looks good.

Action sequences: in a nutshell these are okay, now I don't know if this was an attempt to make a small sequence based around the Hulk in one way or another but all I can say is this; it looks like it, don't get me wrong they don't use his name and this character doesn't change from David Banner to the Hulk in the same way [there are many things which are not the same] but there is enough here for me to at least dictate this paragraph and not forgetting I liked it anyway.

Cast: they do all okay.

This film receives: 27% approval, generally speaking there are some elements which I liked of this title, but I did find it mostly boring as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment