Tuesday 30 January 2018

The Adventures of the American Rabbit 1986 by AverageMansReviews

The Adventures of the American Rabbit 1986 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is good.

Origin storyline/Storyline/Fundamental core: on both counts these storyline elements are okay they make sense and for the fundamental core there are time jumps and placed jumps in this title and these elements are okay as well, but at some points it does feel like this film goes through patches of being slow to comfortable moving forward and then repeats the cycle of being slow for a little time and then comfortable again and so on and so forth.

Music elements: now for these elements they can be used in the background, this piano [learning or job interview] and this band, these elements are there in this title and that is all I can say about them really, you know what I mean they don't do anything wrong they are just a part of this film.

Artistic visions/Action sequences: this animation is very easy to settle down with, it is colourful and it does show some imagination for one example, when our lead role is in his American Rabbit form, he has these little roller-skates on his feet [very good imagination was shown here] and the action-packed sequences are also interesting with our lead role in a nutshell fixing up this bridge before something completely goes wrong [this is just one sequence of events.]

This film receives: 63% approval, there are other elements to this project, which I haven't discussed [such as the soccer sequence or I think it is soccer they are playing, this is another good element] but then again if you haven't seen this project, it is good enough for at least a one-time viewing maybe with your young family [on a side note] if I have put or in the future the same percentage for a project but said something different for an example like good for one and very good for another project, without complicating things I think I was trying to say that one project just about got up to this percentage whilst another safely got up to this percentage and slightly more, just keep this in mind when you see my reviews. I am not making any excuses, I will try not to do this and I am not changing my mind on any of my figures, I'm just saying it and for some strange reason I have never been to good on mid-range numbers. "Like for another example this: does this film or project feel like a 65% or a 70% approval or somewhere between these two numbers”


No comments:

Post a Comment