Monday 29 January 2018

Logan Lucky 2017 by AverageMansReviews

Logan Lucky 2017 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is mixed.

Background music/Voice-over elements/
Fundamental core: simply put I am not a fan of this background music, the voice-over elements are okay and the fundamental core is a mixed bag, sometimes it feels really slow whilst other times it seems to pull itself together, whilst other times it is a mixture between these two or something else. There are words on screen at some points in this title; there are place jumps and time jumps as well.

Comedy level: there are bits and pieces I found funny [such as the explosive device scenes or sequences including any of the dialogue or anything else that should happen in these scenes or sequences,] but putting this element to one side for a moment, as I have already said there are other bits and pieces I found funny but there are not many.

Cast: the performances of this cast are generally speaking somewhere between okay to very good for some examples Tatum and Driver [Jimmy and Clyde Logan,] have a very good chemistry and dialogue exchanges in this title [it should be noted that some time in the future these two performers should do another project together in my opinion.] Craig as Joe Bang, when the audience meets this character for the first time, you should be able to tell that this character has a strong personality, so when this performer/character does anything or says anything it is usually something to watch out for and when you have two or three of these characters on screen at one time these are good sequences or scenes as well.

This film receives: 55% approval, now this percentage of approval may seem a little low because of everything I have just said, but in fairness I kept getting bored with this title, like I said earlier the background music I am not a fan of it and when the fundamental core is going through one of its stages of feeling really slow then I found it difficult to keep my eyes on this title, but don't get me wrong if you want to watch this project in a nutshell the cast is reliably interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment