Monday 11 September 2017

Sausage Party 2016 by AverageMansReviews

Sausage Party 2016 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: to be honest I don't think too much of this film.

Artistic visions: yes this element to this project is engaging, colourful and well presented throughout this film. The audience can see what food groups these characters are meant to be amongst other things, such as like the landscapes and so on they are great to look at.

Storyline/Sexual sequences: the storyline begins okay, it is something I can work with but the more you watch of this adventure, the more it becomes less and less interesting [now without saying too much the ending to this project is just rubbish.] Now moving on to the sexual sequences they are a mixed bag for me, at the beginning of the sequence I did think it was slightly entertaining, but having said that it does quickly become tiresome.

Comedy level: once again yes to begin with I did find the adult language references to be funny, but they quickly became tiresome and for the other comedy flavours which you can find in this project they are tedious or lowbrow.

This film receives: 26% approval, the artistic visions are the strongest positive to this project; I did like some of these characters, but for the rest of the time I did find this film pretty boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment