Tuesday 5 September 2017

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 7] Episode 40: The House of Shokoti: Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 7] Episode 40: The House of Shokoti: Part 1 by AverageMansReviews
















Review Time: now before I begin, I was looking over my early reviews as it relates to this franchise and I noticed something I gradually stop putting things right at the top of these reviews such as the only downside was such and such or something to that effect or [maybe other reviews aswell.] The reason why I may have stopped doing this; was because I wanted to make this point a part of that review. I have left it the way it was because it shows throughout the years that my blogs have slightly changed.

Now moving on to this episode it is firstly good, but Orko brings nothing to the table, yes he does get involved in maybe a couple of action sequences but he is still very annoying if you think I am being harsh we the audience have Cringer bringing the comedy elements [not forgetting other characters] and he is much better at bringing them, because in a nutshell his character developments allow him to be a mixture between goofy, sweet, scared, amongst other things and his dialogue exchanges are entertaining or interesting more importantly he consistently brings something to the table.

Trap Jaw: now at some point, I have discussed at least one supporting evildoer as it relates to Skeletor's followers or minions [I hasten to add Skeletor is not in this episode.] But at least we get to see more of Trap Jaw's personality traits [without giving too much away this character is still in the supporting role, he is just supporting someone else.]

But at least the audience gets to sees some of the reasons why Skeletor keeps him around, it is for his skills at making weaponry or vehicles or absolutely anything.

Ending message: in a nutshell it is this; play safely.

This episode receives: 68% approval, now there is a reason why I have been vague as it relates to some elements of this episode and it is because this is only part one of a two-part adventure, so when this happens I usually discuss some elements of whatever I am reviewing and then allow my percentage of approval to speak for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment