Wednesday 6 September 2017

Elysium 2013 by AverageMansReviews

Elysium 2013 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: now the thing is I actually found this film to be really dull, so much so I stopped this film once and at some stages I was multi-tasking whilst watching this project [on a side note if from now on I have to stop watching a project as long as the reason is related to the project I will mention it but other than that I will leave it out of my reviews.]

Damon and Foster: individually throughout this project, have good dialogue exchanges, their character developments are something reliably interesting [basically if you are a fan of one or both of these performers, take a look at this project,] because even though this project will be receiving a low percentage of approval from me, these two performers give this film a lift when it begins to gets slow and trust me this film does get very slow from time to time.

Action sequences: I really, really don't like any of these sequences whatsoever; they just do nothing for me.

Subtitles: they are okay.

This film receives: 27% approval, now yes there are two reliably interesting characters in this project, but for the rest of it, it is just a consistent struggle to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment