Friday 4 August 2017

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 4] Episode 22: Song of Celice by AverageMansReviews

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 4] Episode 22: Song of Celice by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is a slow burner to begin with, but when it finds its footing, it is a very good episode. But where this episode loses massive amounts of percentages is in the ending message itself.

Artistic visions: they are amazing there is always something to see or to get the audience's attentions be it a mixture between the landscapes or the action sequences or many other things, this episode feels and looks like a good adventure.

Action sequences: they are impactful as we could have many different characters in many different locations.

Ending message: now I have to be honest with you and say yes usually I would be a little bit more in depth with these episode reviews, but the ending message in this case is so distracting or outdated that it really did put me off this episode, so much so I had to watch it at least 7 times just to make sure I wasn't jumping to any wrong conclusions or maybe I misheard it, I even put the subtitles on so I could read it clearly, but I didn't make any mistakes it is what it is.

How can I put this; it basically talks about if you are feeling sad or something to that effect, you can try and whistle or sing or smile. I have no problem with admitting this; I have mental health issues and I have for many years, but this message is just so wrong it isn't funny, now if they had suggested "Go out for a walk if you are feeling down or talk to someone." I wouldn't have a problem in the slightest, but what they have suggested in this message is not helpful or potentially it just tells them how to mask the underlying issue and yes I am very much aware that this TV program is old [so maybe they didn't have that much information on mental health issues,] but still it just puts a massive downer on this episode.

This episode receives: 68% approval: yes absolutely this episode is really good fun and it does have many different bits and pieces to offer, but the ending message is so poor.



No comments:

Post a Comment