Tuesday 29 August 2017

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 6] Episode 33: The Starchild by AverageMansReviews

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 6] Episode 33: The Starchild by AverageMansReviews


 













Review Time: now don't get me wrong there are some good points to this episode, but I have to be honest it is slightly boring and on top of that there is no Skeletor.

He-Man and Battle Cat: have some excellent sequences in this episode as in their dialogue exchanges, there all round chemistry, brief riding and action sequences.

Fundamental core: when the audience has He-Man and Battle Cat on screen, this episode feels lively but without this partnership on screen the rest of the episode feels very hit and miss [I should just point out that He-Man does have some other interesting action sequences, but as I have always said I wouldn't discuss all the good things or the bad bits in my reviews.]

Storyline: in one sentence, it is incredibly cheesy from beginning to end.

Ending message: in a nutshell, it talks about the power of love.

This episode receives: 40% approval, yes I did find this episode to be a little bit boring, but having said that there are some good bits. All I am going to say is this; they need to bring Skeletor back.


No comments:

Post a Comment