Wednesday 16 August 2017

A Bug's Life 1998 by AverageMansReviews

A Bug's Life 1998 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is good.

Storyline: it is okay, it has a beginning, middle and an end [obviously,] but other than that I can't say too much more about it. Because yes it works, but to be fair it is pretty straightforward in everything it does.

Comedy flavours: once again to be fair, the more I analyzed this project on a whole, the more I came to the conclusion that this film was built for families yes, but to be a little bit more specific now, maybe this film was aiming for families with little children in mind firstly and then secondly everybody else. Because generally speaking I didn't find heavy amounts of this film funny, but however I did find this character funny, Francis voiced by Denis Leary [a character which gets angry very, very quickly if someone says the wrong thing to him or if the situation makes him angry.]

Artistic visions: this film is looking a little bit vintage, by today's standards as it relates to the computer animation [being polite it is one of those occasions where, the audience is subtly reminded that we have come quite a long way from this computer-animated film title in 1998 to 2017 [when this film review was dictated.] Yes absolutely you still get to see these giant landscapes [from these little character's perspectives] which still look great by today's standards, but the movements of these characters isn't as free-flowing [now and again their movements seem a little bit sticky.] I am not going to heavily criticize this film for this, because it would be harsh to do so, but in the same token to do this review I had to bring it up for a balanced perspective on this project.

This film receives : 68% approval, as I have said already this film is good, but as I have seen it recently I can go without seeing it for some time now.


No comments:

Post a Comment