Saturday 8 July 2017

Black Mass 2015 by AverageMansReviews

Black Mass 2015 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is great viewing.

Performances: this cast is well put together to confidently handle these characters and all their complexities as individuals, which creates some beautifully designed dialogue exchanges [the dialogue exchanges are for me the strongest positive elements, with every dialogue exchange in this project having its own certain intensities and atmosphere controls.]

Atmosphere controls: generally speaking are dark and suspicious, it consistently reinforces that in this world of crime it is kill or be killed or trust or buy trust and loyalty is everything.

Action: the sequences are blunt and to the point.


This film receives: 74% approval, a great film if you are into real life events, But on reflection I think 74% approval just about seems reasonable, don't get me wrong it is a great film, but it doesn't have too much in the way of the repeat viewing factor, I am happy I have seen it once but I think that is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment