Tuesday 6 June 2017

Wonder Woman 2017 by AverageMansReviews

Wonder Woman 2017 by AverageMansReviews

Now as this is my first entry, here is a little about myself this blog is being done on a voluntary basis, a little while ago I used to run a blogger on here, But I gave it up because I didn't have enough time; I went away and tried something different; that didn't really work out so I came back here with a better idea for my blog. I will never ever discussed every little detail of any project I am reviewing, simply because I don't like giving everything away, but having said that I will be giving you an unbiased opinion of the project or attempting to be unbiased to the best of my abilities, I am an average man that has been always interested in films.

Review Time: This film is amazing on every single level, to be honest with you [yes people are more than welcome to have their own opinions on anything in this world,] but as it relates to this project I cannot see how or why someone would criticize this film heavily, Because it has an excellent variety of different things to offer.

Artistic visions:  everything used in this project is outstanding it could be the action-packed sequences from a visual perspective or landscapes or something else, everything about this project has been beautifully designed to be captivating and mesmerizing.

Action-packed sequences: firstly these sequences are highly impactful and secondly the action-packed sequences have so many different elements to use like; an artistic vision, different weapons being used in some cases different characters, many other elements basically the action-packed sequences feel confident at any time they are being used [in actual fact this film feels confident in anything it does,] But I digress the action-packed sequences feel an unstoppable force, smartly and efficiently moving in and out different individual details to make every action-packed sequence stand out.

Performances: everyone from this cast brings a very high standard of performance, everyone understood their characters inside and out, the dialogue exchanges between one another makes its audiences aware that every dialogue exchange has some purpose for being in the film, this film is one of those kinds of films that knows what it wants to do at every stage and gets on with it, in a continuous fashion where the time length of roughly 141 minutes is a very easy thing to forget [as in there is so much to see, to experience and to feel from this film,] that the time length of roughly 141 minutes is no problem. On a side note there will be occasions where I bring something up twice, because they belong in different paragraphs as well.


This film receives: 100% approval, a modern-day classic is what we have here.



No comments:

Post a Comment