Monday 26 June 2017

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 1] Episode 6: Teela's Quest by AverageMansReviews

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 1] Episode 6: Teela's Quest by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: I would have given this episode a higher percentage of approval than what I have, but I really cannot stand the character known as Orko.

Storyline: origins of some characters, excellently explained throughout this episode [that is all I want to say, because as I have already said these storyline elements are excellently put together that I don't want to give too much away.]

Ending message: this message is based on something like family.


This episode receives: 74% approval, the storyline elements are interesting, the action-packed sequences are decent and there are many other little bits to this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment