Sunday 11 June 2017

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 1] Episode 1: The Cosmic Comet by AverageMansReviews

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 1] Episode 1: The Cosmic Comet by AverageMansReviews

Now I will not be discussing these episodes for too long simply based on the fact these episodes are only roughly 20 minutes long and I strongly dislike it when someone gives everything away, be it a film or anything like that and whilst I am on the subject, the reason why these episodes reviews have many different sections within my blog, well simply put if I have to find this episode for any reason it will make things easier for me.















Review Time: this episode is a good beginning and that is about it really, it shows its audiences its basic formula and introduces some of the good characters and some of the evildoers.

Artistic visions: great visions of these two iconic locations [Castle Grayskull and Snake Mountain,] you will see these iconic locations frequently throughout this TV series.

Action sequences: entertaining and there is always something happening in them:

Ending message: now this TV show uses messages at the end of their episodes, in this case it was something to the effect of believe in yourself [I just put the ending messages in a nutshell version.]

This episode receives: 60% approval as I have already said, this episode is a good beginning but I know this TV series has much better episodes to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment