Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWF/WWE Royal Rumble 24/01/1993 Match 1 Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWF/WWE Royal Rumble 24/01/1993 Match 1 Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

On rotation/Warning: let's head for the landscape of WWE; I have seen a compilation of Bobby "The Brain" Heenan/"Wiesel" let's just say in fine form mocking, I will state here and now right at the beginning of this content, I have no idea if this is Heenan or he is being fed these lines and I will be putting some rough descriptions in; the spoiler alarm version at some point or/and points. Warning there is flashing effects/colourful effects

Match/Stipulation:  The Beverly Brothers: Beau & Blake vs. The Steiner Brothers: Rick & Scott Steiner: Tag Team Match

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 7/10

Match Slot Storyline: 7/10

Crowd Participation: 10/10

On Commentary: Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby "The Brain" Heenan/"Wiesel" 8/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 7/10

Recommend Watch: 7/10

Match Total: 46/60 - this match/match slot is excellent

Comments: this is a mostly strong start to this event, if you want to know anymore please head over to the Spoiler Alarm Version

No comments:

Post a Comment