Thursday 12 September 2024

Average Extra of: The Crow 2024 is flying ground level at the box office by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!Go to sleep will

Average Extra of: The Crow 2024 is flying ground level at the box office by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Related content:  Average Extra of: Is The Crow 2024 going to be a financial success or dead and buried? Link  https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/05/average-extra-of-is-crow-2024-going-to.html and then The Crow 2024 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2024/09/the-crow-2024-by-averagemansreviews.html

Warning: there will be censored adult language references

Real Talking Time:

What did they expect to happen?: To be brutally honest I couldn't be more delighted with the failure of this reboot, I mean everyone knows that they shouldn't be just some films that he doesn't touch; be it Ghost 1990 [Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore and Whoopi Goldberg] or Enter the Dragon [Bruce Lee] and The Crow 1994 [Brandon Lee; yes for the younger generations he is the son of Bruce Lee.]

So as things stand this reboot has made just under $20 million, but I don't see it making its budget back of $50 million any time soon, in fact I am supremely confident that it won't that I can say; if it did I will go out and run a marathon in 2025 and considering I can't walk due to disability/brain damage/wheelchair that would be extremely difficult and if you're wondering this film has been out long enough roughly the third week of August 2024 I have nothing to worry about and if there are some people out there in Internet land thinking "Are you sure?" Well let me put it this way it I have been checking out a web page for the last couple of days and it has only taken roughly $200,000, so I think I am quite safe.

The thing is; the character developments of Eric Draven/The Crow and Shelley Webster was/is a shower of manure, they individually or together are just really unlikeable people; all they wanted to do was get high, have sex, make music and have someone else pay the bill; I mean if they want it to do a reflection of the modern society; they very much hit the nail on the head. I mean and I said this in the review; co-dependency and enableism is not love and just the record the positive in this content co-dependency in the right way such as I will always be there for you can have positive influences as long as it is reciprocated i.e. when it is time for the roles in your relationship be reversed. I am not contradicting myself in the content or/and the review content, because I still stand by what I said, because this relationship is just as I said "This is not love what this couple show; it is co-dependency/enableism and just having sex; so when this couple individually or together indicate just a willingness to keep things as they are because there is a good chance that no one will have them away they are." I mean look the person that I watch some of this content with had to go and watch The Crow 1994 again; just to get the manure experience of the 2024 version out of our systems; it is very easy to see why the Crow had chosen Eric Draven/The Crow [Brandon Lee] and Shelley Webster [Sofia Shinas;] because they were in love, okay one was a rocker and a guitarist in the band Hangman's Joke and the other may have been into elements of witchcraft or something of that nature, but they were both individually or together good people as without giving too much away; they were trying to make things better and/or keeping an eye on a young girl called Sarah [Rochelle Davis:] she had things very hard.

But fast-forward to 2024; okay I get it Eric Draven got chosen to fulfil the mission, but other than that and for everything else I would have let them rot; if you want me to be brutally honest these 2024 versions of the character and performances of Bill Skarsgård or/and FKA twigs are dog manure, usually I wouldn't put things this strongly. But in this case everyone and I do mean everyone that knows of the 1994 version, you have to deal with this subject matter or reboot or whatever very gently and respectfully, I mean I would have greatly preferred never for there to be a reboot; but even in the related content of Average Extra of: Is The Crow 2024 going to be a financial success or dead and buried? I have a way to be respectful yet move things on, yet not being disrespectful yet acknowledging 1994 and just for the record I am not saying that financially my idea would have done much better at the box office either, actually having said that and looking at the figures it probably would, but without sounding arrogant it would have probably got more people onside.

But as things stand it looks and feels like the 2024 version really does fly the middle finger to everyone or the majority of people [as I have seen online, there are some people that like the 2024 version; as they say each to their own and yes you might like all the instalments of The Crow franchise,] but I can still sit here and tell you after I am long gone and very much on the way to decomposing, people will still be watching the 1994 version and probably remarking " It looks good, but a little bit old after 100 years, I did hear in 2024 they made a reboot, but man that was generally speaking ugly by general consensus."

So if you haven't seen this film yet and are considering it? I would brace yourself for a 90% hailstorm of manure.

No comments:

Post a Comment