Friday 5 July 2024

DC Harley Quinn [Season 4,] Episode 39: B.I.T.C.H. by AverageMansReviews

DC Harley Quinn [Season 4,] Episode 39: B.I.T.C.H. by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: this TV program is not suitable for children and in one way or another there is adult contents/flashing effects/other effects/environmental/burning/bodily functions/sexism/cutting/stabbing/shooting

After an incident: Storyline, Action, Character [Character developments] and Comedy; Harley Quinn after this incident, she needs to learn from Alfred Pennyworth one thing which is many things, but she will put up a fight first of these two have this excellent fight sequence where Pennyworth can more than handle himself; but of this Quinn will learn B.I.T.C.H. which stands for Breath, Identify the problem, Tea break, Consider your options and Handle it. [Usually I would not allow adult language or in this case an adult language meaning, but in this case even though I know it has been broken down into an acronym/five steps the word is still in my content, but then again I can't really talk about it without bringing it up at least twice,] for those sensitive people out there in Internet land I apologise for any inconvenience caused, this is all so imaginative comical comedy as to put a cup of tea in these five steps.

This episode receives: 8/10, this episode is excellent; as it keeps things enthusiastically moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment