Friday 14 June 2024

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Clash at the Castle: Scotland 2024 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Clash at the Castle: Scotland 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Warning/just a heads up: at one point or another I will be using a softer/censored adult language references. Now just so I don't have to repeat myself too much, I think this card is garbage, absolutely garbage and even more so that the tickets are safely in the region of £300 standard [lowest £104, highest, when this content was first created is £1603.] I don't know if the WWE are aware or correction if they actually give a fudge, but we are going through a living crisis here and I am getting most definitely the feeling of Clash At The Castle 2022 déjà vu vibes, where no regional talent won their match.

Alba Fyre & Isla Dawn vs. Shayna Baszler & Zoey Stark vs. Champs Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill; Triple Threat Tag Team Match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship: my pick is Bianca Belair & Jade Cargill. This should be an excellent match slot, but are we going to see new champions here absolutely not, for the reason of we are still in that phase of them looking and feeling unstoppable, so I will just move on to the next match.

Chad Gable [with Otis, Akira Tozawa & Maxxine Dupri] vs. Champ Sami Zayn; Singles Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: my pick is Sami Zayn. I should imagine they are going to go with Gable telling Otis to do something to ensure he is the new champion, Otis has a crisis of conscience, consequently Zayn picks up the W from Gable being distracted for a second or more whilst he is having a go at Otis.

AJ Styles vs. Champ Cody Rhodes; "I Quit" Match for the Undisputed WWE Championship: my pick is Cody Rhodes. I don't expect either competitor to say this, they will probably go with their outlay of Styles passing out so they can protect Styles from the loss here, so we can have another match between these two as he never said those words that kind of thing and obviously to keep the championship on Rhodes.

Piper Niven [with Chelsea Green] vs. Champ Bayley; Singles Match for the WWE Women's Championship: my pick is Bayley. I expect Green to get involved multiple times, so don't be too surprised if we have a debut or a return to assist Bayley with fighting with Green to the backstage, either to become an ally at first or to come out and ask for a championship opportunity for their assistance.

Drew McIntyre vs. Champ The Judgement Day's: Damian Priest; Singles Match for the World Heavyweight Championship [The Judgment Day's: Dominik Mysterio, Finn Bálor & JD McDonagh are banned from ringside: my pick is Damian Priest. For two reasons; the first is; it is well too early to do a championship drop [as Priest as of this content has only been champion for roughly 60+ days] and secondly when we have stipulations of this nature, I have learned over many years to look at what is being said; in this case there is nothing to stop the WWE Women's World Champion Liv Morgan getting involved and basically costing McIntyre this opportunity or as someone has just pointed out on social media CM Punk is another option, so one or both of these individuals is an option, but what I can tell you for certain is McIntyre is not leaving the UK with championship gold are.

So yes on one hand there is lots of good wrestling, but however I stand by what I said earlier when I called this card absolutely garbage, because I can't see any championships changing hands or giving any regional wrestlers the W on home turf especially McIntyre, even though if we were to be fudgin' honest about it; he deserves it after the shish kebab that they did in 2022 and whilst on the subject it is about time they rewarded McIntyre for signing a new contract anyway and not forgetting but very finally spending three or four digits on wrestling where nothing momentous could possibly be the case is just taking the Poseidon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment