Sunday 7 April 2024

Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy [Season 2,] Episode 55: The Final Flush by AverageMansReviews

Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy [Season 2,] Episode 55: The Final Flush by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing/colourful/other effects/bodily functions/transformation/triggering warning for those or any of a transgender community. There is an adult reference used  yet censored in this content, but it is one of the rare occasions where it makes sense to be used as my opinion.

From me our newest broadcast colleague isn't working out: Storyline, Comedy, Character [Character developments] and Art; giving these recaptures of previous events such in the outlay of; Intergalactic Wrestling Federation Updates in the first Season felt and had the presentation of news headlines and being given that level of generally speaking seriousness; so they were a massive asset to this TV show. I mean I have given them time to sort something out to the point where; I think this is it; I think there may be an inside joke where they have half posteriored these segments and the joke being they have brought a character back in Monsieur Cheeks that if you don't know or couldn't guess by his name closely resembles a posterior.

This episode receives: 6/10, this episode is good; I know I haven't discussed this episode, but I was stuck between a wall and a hard place, because if I didn't bring this back up with a clear changes and as I have already indicated it just isn't working and it is so annoying, but this is one of those rare occasions where I will allow my mark to speak to me as it relates to this episode.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment