Saturday 16 December 2023

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: As things stand Friday 15/12/2023 for WBD, NBA consequently WWE and AEW by AverageMansReviews

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: As things stand Friday 15/12/2023 for WBD, NBA consequently WWE and AEW by AverageMansReviews

Related content:

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: AEW estimated $34 million loss in 2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/12/reactionary-to-wrestling-news-of-aew.html and then Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: AEW in Danger? 2023 Link https://averagemansreviews2017.blogspot.com/2023/12/reactionary-to-wrestling-news-of-aew-in.html

Just a heads up/Disclaimer: I am not here to discredit anyone.

There has been no ink on paper; my point being until there is ink, there is nothing to worry about: so even though I acknowledge there is a lot of moving parts between AEW, WBD [Warner Bros. Discovery] and WWE. I mean it has come to my attention today that WBD is also separately dealing with the NBA rights which on some research is set to expire after 2024/2025 season.

So for those people that are revelling in the potential misfortune of AEW and I have seen a lot of you on social media, which I said in my connecting content I wouldn't give you the time of day, which is very true but they may [AEW] sticking around after all as WBD may or may not have the resources to purchase the rights to the WWE as they are looking for $400 million, after all and if they did, it may just mean AEW would be getting moved, which is not ideal, but hey hey; or they could just stick with AEW this and give them an improved deal when is the right time to do so.

I have to confess; I find the social media landscape as it relates to wrestling to be incredibly toxic, I should very quickly state for the majority they are at minimum reasonable, like I have seen this old chestnut of I don't want to see AEW fail or die, because without speaking for anyone; I should imagine even though you may or may not like AEW; they have greatly improved the WWE product, because you know and I know the WWE needs someone to keep them on the straight and narrow, I don't like saying competition, but it is quite clearly obvious that when the WWE was the only game in town, they became lazy; so, so lazy.

So as I also said in previous connecting content; it just sounds like business as usual, because if you have been around wrestling long enough, you would know that these occasions come up every few years of TV and rights negotiations and that is where we are right now. So even though it is news, depending on what source you go to, I prefer going to wrestling sources that use not direct language unless the situation in question becomes fact. So if a wrestling sources said possible hard times or difficult times ahead for AEW. For the fact that they said to possible I would say that what they general outlook which could be possible. But if someone says AEW is in danger or something to that effect, that is not true at this stage as in here and now, as you can tell or should be able to tell I am not a fan of f false news or/and click bait. I mean if anyone either is a content creator or thinking of becoming a content creator please use appropriate wording. You can absolutely have an different opinion to myself on any content you create but and this is a general can we stop mixing up fact with possibility or vice versa or anything like this. So to finish off this content I will adapt this expression my potential demise [AEW] was greatly exaggerated. [If it should happen you put a lot of opinion in your content, then pointed out as such as I do or use the word speculation likewise as I do; so I am not getting on anyone's case, it is just as this topic has shown; there is news here, but it isn't as far along as some people are saying.]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment