Friday 3 November 2023

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Crown Jewel 2023 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Crown Jewel 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Warning Disclaimer: at some point in this content I will save something potentially controversial, but reasonable and no absolutely not I don't mean it racially, as you will see/read a mean it as it is intended and genuine

Kick-off Show: JD McDonagh vs. Sami Zayn; Singles Match: my pick is Sami Zayn. One of the outlay's they could use for this match is a beat down angle after this match; where The Judgement Day rushed down to the ring to take care of Zayn, but here comes Jey Usos with a steel chair in hand to clear house that kind of thing, I will be discussing this situation again much later on in this content.

Logan Paul vs. Champ LWO's Rey Mysterio [with Zelina Vega & Santos Escobar:] Singles Match for the WWE United States Championship: my pick is Logan Paul. With the assist from Escobar and then to save Mysterio from the beat down from these two individuals; here comes Carlito.

Nia Jax vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Zoey Stark vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Champ The Judgement Day's Rhea Ripley [with the NXT North American Champion Dominik Mysterio;] Fatal Five-Way Match for the WWE Women's World Championship: my pick is The Judgement Day's Rhea Ripley [with Dominik Mysterio.] Obviously she is going to retain here, I don't mean this; I do hope that the crowd are well-behaved and respectful towards these wrestlers and no I don't mean this in a racial sense, I am clearly only interested in hoping that these wrestlers can go out there and put on a good wrestling match without any of them receiving anything unnecessary.

Drew McIntyre vs. Champ Seth Rollins; Singles Match for the WWE Heavyweight Championship: my pick is Seth Rollins. Obviously this is going to be an excellent match. But as everyone should know McIntyre isn't winning here, so to make this match slot a bit more worthwhile, don't be too surprised if McIntyre turned heel after losing this match, with the old I am going to leave the ring and then suddenly quickly turn around and run and deliver a claymore kick to Rollins; consequently laying him out.

Bianca Belair vs. Champ Damage CTRL's Iyo Sky; Singles Match for the WWE Women's Championship: my pick is Iyo Sky. To be frank we must I have no interest in seeing Belair or Flair for that matter being champion again anytime soon, I have no idea why this match is even taking place here. Belair hasn't earned it or deserved it. Basically I will use this expression " What have you done for me lately Bianca?" Absolutely nothing.

John Cena vs. The Bloodline's Solo Sikoa; Singles Match: my pick is John Cena. With the story outline of Sikoa, could be having is sticky moment of the match but he is okay, he can or could overcome it. But as it looks like Sikoa has everything almost in hand; here comes Jimmy Usos to ensure the victory, but he screws up and consequently Cena is victorious.

Cody Rhodes vs. The Judgement Day’s one half of the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions Damian Priest [with Finn Bálor;] Singles Match: my pick is Cody Rhodes. Basically this is going to be a carbon copy of the previous match slot and I will explain momentarily why. But in this case it looks like Priest looks to be struggling, but dealing with it  and Bálor is for some reason out of commission, yet again JD McDonogh tries to get involved to ensure victory for Priest, but he fails consequently Rhodes is victorious. Now it is important that these two factions lose in a similar manner so that it kind of bines them in the sense of you lost to him, but you lost on him, let’s team up and take care of them at WWE Survivor Series: WarGames in a WarGames Match. So on one side we have these two factions and on the other we have Cena and Rhodes [trying to find partners that haven't been taken out by these two factions leading up to this Premium Live Events.] Now there are some things; I should really point out; firstly I don't know how long Cena's contract is for and as things stand it has been well documented that the WWE hierarchy have no idea what they want to do at WWE Survivor Series: WarGames, but without sounding arrogant at least my idea makes coherent sense and at least it would be something that everyone would want to see.

LA Knight vs. Champ The Bloodline's Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman;] Singles Match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship: my pick is Roman Reigns. The more I look at this match the more and more and more I just don't like it. There is very little and when I say very little I am talking about a grain of salt of positivity to come out of this match. Knight's momentum could completely get derailed by this match either by the result or/and if they don't either/and make him look good or somehow protect him from the loss as much they can and the grain of salt of positivity would be he wants to get his hands on whomever screws him out of this match at WWE Survivor Series: WarGames on team Rhodes/Cena so he will be the third guy on their team with Zayn and Jey Usos being the fourth and fifth respectively vs. The Judgement Day: consisting of the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Finn Champions Finn Bálor & Damian Priest, the NXT North American Champion Dominik Mysterio [with the WWE Women's Champion Rhea Ripley] and The Bloodline's: consisting of Jimmy Usos & Solo Sikoa [with Paul Heyman.] By the way this is all speculation; to continue this regulation I should imagine that Jey will get the pin on his brother Jimmy just to begin building some credibility to their match over WrestleMania 40/2024 and to continue the failing of Jimmy in The Bloodline since his return; so you can take these as my prediction for the competitors for this upcoming match at Survivor Series War Games 2023 and yes it is a safe prediction that if The Judgement Day are involved in this match McDonogh will be also.


No comments:

Post a Comment