Saturday 28 January 2023

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Royal Rumble 2023 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE Royal Rumble 2023 by AverageMansReviews

Men's Royal Rumble Match; 30-Man Royal Rumble Match for a Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match at WrestleMania 39/2023: my pick is Cody Rhodes. Just based on here and now if every opportunity that they have in mind falls through they have this option on the table. In both Royal Rumble Matches, I do now believe that they will take these opportunities to set up two programs for WrestleMania 39/2023 as it relates to this match; as some people have suggested, it will be Brock Lesnar vs. Bobby Lashley at minimum Singles Match, I would like to put them in a Hell In A Cell Match, it would be the perfect place to do it, I just don't see them doing it.

Women's Royal Rumble Match; 30-Woman Royal Rumble Match for a WWE Raw or SmackDown Women's Championship Match at WrestleMania 39/2023: my pick is well for me there is only one person and that would be Asuka, but not Asuka but Kana I have only seen a little bit here and a little bit there of this character. But put her up against Bianca Belair at WrestleMania 39/2023 for the WWE Raw Women's Championship and have her pick up this championship please and thank you WWE and yes if this match should transpire at the biggest stage of them all in professional wrestling; you can take this as my early prediction for this match. Full disclaimer I know I am not the only one that at least once per two win this year's Women's Royal Rumble Match. Just for the record there is only one other person that could win here and the only reason I haven't mentioned her name on reflection is because I know what I'm about to say next is going to sound really strange, but it will make sense; in my honest opinion of what I have seen online and of Premium Live Events, giving Rhea Ripley this opportunity [which I am not against] strangely feels like a step back for her at this time and once again I do agree that with people online that Ripley will have a strong Royal Rumble. But I do see her getting thrown out by a returning Beth Phoenix to set up a restart of a program between Phoenix & Edge vs. Ripley & Dominik; Mixed-Tag Team Match with the added stipulation of the other Judgement Day members banned from ringside.

Bray Wyatt vs. LA Knight; Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match: my pick is Bray Wyatt. I think this match and the next one after this one are going to be good, but I think they will probably be more and connecting storyline progression.

Alexa Bliss vs. Champ Bianca Belair; Singles Match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship: my pick is Bianca Belair. Bliss will lose and there will be strange goings-on after the match to lead her back to Wyatt.

Kevin Owens vs. Champ The Bloodline's Roman Reigns [with Paul Heyman;] Singles Match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championships: my pick is Roman Reigns. As I think we all know this is obvious, I don't know I'm going to say that again I don't know if they are still going with something which was spoken about some time ago or not where we have Owens & Sami Zayn going after The Bloodline's the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos [Jey & Jimmy Uso] at WrestleMania 39/2023.

But let's finish this on a positive after this Premium Live Event there should be plenty of noteworthy news coming out and the picture for WrestleMania 39/2023 should be hopefully a little bit clearer.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment