Saturday 25 June 2022

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW x NJPW: Forbidden Door 2022 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW x NJPW: Forbidden Door 2022 by AverageMansReviews

Buy-in: The Acclaimed Max Caster [with Anthony Bowens] Gunn Club [Billy, Austin & Colten Gunn] vs. Yuya Uemura, Alex Coughlin, The DKC & Kevin Knight; Eight-man Tag Team Match: my pick is Yuya Uemura, Alex Coughlin, The DKC & Kevin Knight. This seems like a good time just to say I don't know too much about some of these wrestlers, but for this particular match I was thinking I would start with NJPW [New Japan Pro-Wrestling] picking up the .W here.

Buy-in: The Factory's [QT Marshall & Aaron Solo] vs. Chaos [Hirooki Goto & Yoshi-Hashi;] Tag Team Match: my pick is Chaos [Hirooki Goto & Yoshi-Hashi.] How can I put this nicely, The Factory gimmick/stable/faction is a good gimmick, you know mostly full of young wrestlers trying to make a statement. But is it me or are they best associated with losing or putting it in wrestling terminology putting over their opponents, I know they may not have a choice in this, but maybe begin putting them in some feuds which they win or from out of nowhere they pick up a few W. I should just clarify I haven't seen their records, so everything I am basing this off is every time I see them regardless of combination of this group they end up losing.

Buy-in:  Swerve in our Glory [Swerve Strickland &  Keith Lee] vs Suzuki-gun [El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru;] Tag Team Match: my pick is Swerve in our Glory [Swerve Strickland &  Keith Lee.] I know there is friction in this tag team, so for this match outlay they may go with this uneasy victory with at one moment between them almost screwing it up, but after everything is said and done just about pulling it together to get the job done here.

Roppongi Vice [Trent Beretta & Rocky Romerovs] the ROH World Champs & the AAA Champs [not on the line due to wrestling promotion politics] FTR [Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler] vs. IWGP Champs United Empire [Great-O-Khan & Jeff Cobb;] Three-way Winner Takes All Tag Team Match for the ROH World Tag Team Championships and IWGP Tag Team Championships: my pick is FTR [Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler.] Because they are working on giving this team all the tag team gold at their disposal, like they did with Kenny Omega be for his long-term injury absence which he is still on as of when this was first dictated Wednesday 22/06/2022. But this match should be good, I don't know too much about the team from the United Empire, but what I have seen of them on AEW programming they are a impressive duo, so maybe offer them the opportunity to face the AEW World Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks [Matt & Nick Jackson] yes I had to look up who were the current AEW Champions here, but I digress at some point down the line have these two teams go head to head.

Toni Storm vs. AEW Champ Thunder Rosa; Singles Match for the AEW Women's World Championship: my pick is Thunder Rosa. Now there is even going to be interference from Dr. Baker, Hayter and Rebel or a debut or something. You know when you look at a match and it just feels like it feels too early to have a change of champion, but you also want to protect the contender as well. So this is where my feeling comes from I have no proof of this, it is just very much a feeling.

Orange Cassidy vs. Champ United Empire's Will Ospreay; Singles Match for the IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship: my pick is Will Ospreay. Simply put and I am basing this on my experience of being into wrestling since the late 1980s, this is just going to be a case of making this United Empire look strong, so if the other members in their match demolished everyone after the match and have Ospreay retains here I would regard that as a good night and they still look strong.

Kazuchika Okada vs. "Hangman" Adam Page vs. Adam Cole vs. Champ Jay White; Four-way Match for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship: my pick is Jay White. Just because of this excellent reason he has just won this championship so I don't see it going anywhere especially this early on in his reign which less than a couple of weeks old or somewhere around here.

Pac vs. Miro vs. Malakai Black vs. Tomohiro Ishii; Four-way Match for the inaugural AEW All-Atlantic Championship: my pick is Miro. Because in his hand for this championship first-ever holder, he could really give it some prestige.

Jericho Appreciation Society's Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara [with Tay Conti] & Minoru Suzuki vs.  Eddie Kingston, the ROH Pure Champ Wheeler Yuta & Shota Umino; Six-man Tag Team Match The winning team receives the man advantage for Blood and Guts: my pick is The Jericho Appreciation Society's Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara [with Tay Conti] & Minoru Suzuki. Just to continue the momentum of The Jericho Appreciation Society.

Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Mystery opponent and the newest member of The Blackpool Combat Club and replace Bryan Danielson at Blood and Guts: my pick is the mystery opponent. [I have seen online speculation it is going to be Ex-WWE perfection talent Cesaro, obviously I would love this so much.] But regardless of who this is going to be the mystery opponent is going over here.

Dudes with Attitude [Darby Allin & Sting & Los Ingobernables de Japon's Shingo Takagi] vs. the AEW World Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks [Matt & Nick Jackson] & Bullet Club's El Phantasmo with Hikuleo; Six-man Tag Team Match: my pick is the AEW World Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks [Matt & Nick Jackson] & Bullet Club's  El Phantasmo with Hikuleo.] Because at one point or another The Young Bucks [Matt & Nick Jackson] were in the Bullet Club so it seems logical they would go with this wrestling moment here and if Kenny Omega was to make an appearance at this pay-per-view, this is where I would have him coming down to the ring to join in this moment as well, but this is purely speculation and I have no idea about health or possible appearance here. But as he has done so much for both wrestling promotions, he should make a wrestling appearance if just to say hi and an update on his recovery, you know something light and breezy or just have him appearing beside as I have all they said the Bullet Club or they could just do something completely out of left field and have him on commentary for this entire pay-per-view, just an idea.

Jon Moxley vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi; Singles Match for the interim AEW World Championship: my pick is Hiroshi Tanahashi. My pick is based on business, business, business; I just have this feeling that to cement the relationship between these two wrestling promotions Toni Khan will allow this to happen, if you have been paying attention yes the WGP Tag Team Championships will be potentially going back to AEW which is big, but if they wanted to make it crystal clear earthshattering statement that we can work together and show the WWE how-to book a limited appearances/wrestling champion on AEW programming, because he will be wrestling for NJPW as well. Let's be honest if we are heading towards a situation like this AEW won't have the same problem as the WWE from this perspective of all their Championships mean something, so if we got to see Tanahashi once or twice a month physically on TV amongst potentially having an Internet presence or sending a video package, basically what I have been saying about the WWE having a main brand champion with a part-time contract.

But as it relates to this match here with Jon Moxley I see somebody or something happening to begin a new feud or a continuation with The Jericho Appreciation Society for The Blackpool Combat Club to give a big closing angle to this pay-per-view and one final thing this card looks highly entertaining, even though I don’t know much or anything about some of these performers.

 

Spoiler incoming on the Buy-in:





Jericho Appreciation's Lance Archer defeated The Factory's Nick Comoroto

No comments:

Post a Comment