Monday 14 March 2022

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: NWA/WCW Starrcade '83: A Flare for the Gold 24/11/1983 Match 3/Part 3 by AverageMansReviews

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: NWA/WCW Starrcade '83: A Flare for the Gold 24/11/1983 Match 3/Part 3 by AverageMansReviews

Warning: there is flashing effects/colourful effects/blood warning 

Match/Stipulation: Carlos Colon vs. Abdullah the Butcher: Singles Match

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 1/10

Match Storyline: 1/10

Crowd Participation: 5/10

On Commentary: Bob Caudle & Gordon Solie 7/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 1/10

Recommend Watch: 1/10

Match Total: 16/60 - this match is poor.

Comments: well simply put; this goes as well as I expected it to go, just to make sure I had the right wrestler I went and looked up Abdullah the Butcher, I mean I knew I had the right guy, but just to make sure. All I am going to say in this version is yes I don't know much or very little about this wrestler and I will use that term very loosely, but by his reputation and legacy he is either one of the most violent or just the most violent ever in wrestling that at one point or another wrestling content creators will bring him up now and again. But if you want to know more please head over to the Spoiler Alarm Version.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment