Wednesday 12 January 2022

DC's Batwoman [Season 3,] Episode 45: Pick Your Poison by AverageMansReviews

DC's Batwoman [Season 3,] Episode 45: Pick Your Poison by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing/other effects/medical

I only interest in Beth Kane/Alice and Dr Hamilton/Poison Ivy: Storyline, Character [Character developments,] Art and Action; so this review is going to be obviously about this episode, but just to change things up a little I was thinking I would shine the light on other things mostly away from these two characters, but at some point I will be bringing them up.

I don't care, no seriously I don't care about Wilder or Wilder/Batwoman situation or situations involving her biological family or the situation with Moore and the fact that she can't keep her underwear up and focus on what she needs which was Beth Kane/Alice; yes I would be exactly the same if this was a man done this kind of thing as well.

Dr Hamilton/Poison Ivy summons these many vines to keep Wilder/Batwoman in place whilst she and her stepsister [Beth Kane/Alice] escape in this RV; yes this may be a small sequence of events, but it is all good.

This episode receives: 5/10, this episode is mixed; I can tell you the remaining episodes of this Third and Final Season are generally speaking based on here now are going to be very difficult to watch without me getting outraged at some point about something or more than likely somethings

 


No comments:

Post a Comment