Friday 19 February 2021

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWE Elimination Chamber 23/02/2014: Match 4/Part 4 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Pay-Per-View Rewind of: WWE Elimination Chamber 23/02/2014: Match 4/Part 4 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Match/Stipulation:  The Shield [the United States Champion Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns] vs. The Wyatt Family [Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan & Luke Harper:] Six-Man Tag Team Match.

Match Attributes:

Match Quality: 10/10

Match Storyline: 10/10

Crowd Participation: 10/10

On Commentary: John "Bradshaw" Layfield, Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler 7/10

Satisfying Conclusion: 10/10

Recommend Watch: 10/10

Match Total: 57/60 - this match is top-notch entertainment

Comments: this is why I chose this Pay-Per-View specifically for this match, it just reminds me how much talent these six individuals had and that the WWE didn't use properly at the time or a proper opportunity to as it relates to Rowan, Luke Harper or Ambrose or Bray Wyatt or even still now with Bray Wyatt or Bray Wyatt "The Fiend."

I mean there was one piece of commentary which bugged me; you are looking for/hearing out for when Michael Cole says "Many say leader of the Shield [when Roman Reigns gets tagged in from Seth Rollins] facing off with the leader of the Wyatt's" it didn't bug me on a simple level that The Shield have no leader in the first place they have a little bit of on research; you know just in case I missed something; character types Rollins [the architect] Reigns [the enforcer] Ambrose [the loose cannon.] But this is why it bugs me on a much deeper level, this is one of those occasions or moments when you look back and you go in hindsight they were already foreshadowing beginning to push him by giving him the status of Leader in the Shield, when there wasn’t one; or hypothetically if there was; it should have been or was Rollins as the architect, including him saying "I created The Shield I have every right to destroy The Shield." Who was the Leader was it nobody or Reigns or Rollins? [Just a quick side note I know the architect, became Rollins Heel persona in the future and what I say in the future I mean from here.]

I know he is the hottest thing in WWE today, I am sure you don't need a reminder of how it was at the beginning of his singles push having him rammed down our throats, could you imagine if back then they just allowed him to organically grow on us, it would have saved so much hassle, anger and wasted time, but I look back at this point and think to myself the only one that has had a solid consistent push without too much difficulty would be Rollins and I know he and "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt had that horrible outcome in the Hell In A Cell at WWE Hell In A Cell 2019 over the Universal Championship. But Rollins has been well protected for most parts.

It's just you look at that talent in this match than you think how has it been possible to really screw up these characters/performers in one way or another, in short all six of them could be and Main Event Stars in the WWE or AEW [Ambrose to Jon Moxley and Harper to "The Exalted One" Mr. Brodie Lee minus [I'm just speaking factually Erick Rowan/Eric Redbeard, but he still has plenty of time.]

I feel sorry for any match that follows after this, because having to follow this; all I can say is this; Good luck with that, because you're going to need it." Let Bray Wyatt's lantern light your path on your journey Rest In Peace Jonathan "Jon" Brodie Lee/Luke Harper/The Exalted One Mr. Brodie Lee/Mr. Brodie Lee Huber.

Basic Result: The Wyatt Family [Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan & Luke Harper.]

No comments:

Post a Comment