Thursday 11 February 2021

DC's Batwoman [Season 1,] Episode 14: Grinning from Ear to Ear by AverageMansReviews

DC's Batwoman [Season 1,] Episode 14: Grinning from Ear to Ear by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing/other effects/self-harming/face scarring/cutting of the neck/under face

Storyline: it is excellent; it makes this point I should hasten to add an extreme version of it, which I have been talking about for years when it is appropriate; about the cosmetic society which we are all heading to; everyone being cosmetically beautiful and all of that whilst the have-nots or people with mental health issues may react eventually like this character [Duela Dent] and to make sure I am not pushing my own agenda or narrative here I would like to say it really does make this. 100% clear so there is no confusion here.

Dr. August Cartwright/Dr. Ethan Campbell: these two characters are responsible for how Jonathan "Johnny" Cartwright/Mouse and Beth Kane/Alice turned out; yes I am not excusing the Kane/Hamilton family unit [Colonet Jacob Kane and Catherine Hamilton-Kane, I can't blame Kate Kane or Mary Hamilton when they were children, but yes as adults in the more present times] but these two Doctors really did a number on these two children [and for those that are more educated into this side of the DC world and have seen this TV program or you have just seen this TV program; work with me here I am trying not to give too much away.]

Kate Kane/Batwoman swinging rescue: because this is a small sequence; I will not give it away; but it is a good piece of action and it is something you should really look out for when you come to watch this episode.

Duela Dent's red face: I should just point out this potentially graphic for some viewers but then again it is good art.

This episode receives: 8/10, this episode is excellent; the more you watch of it the better it gets and yes once again Beth Kane/Alice continues to show and be the best thing about this TV show by such an ever so long distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment