Saturday 14 November 2020

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 33 by AverageMansReview

The Building of: WWE vs. All Elite Wrestling Volume 33 by AverageMansReview

Just a heads up: as everyone should know by now I don't use adult language in my content, but I do use softer versions of what I mean.

WWE: what can I say which I haven't said about this company before already, it is not worth getting angry about this company anymore, don't get me wrong I am not accepting how this company is being run. But at the same time and if you have been watching this company long enough [for those that have you know what I'm going to say next,] it is just down to conditioning has been we have been conditioned to accept a lot of bad things from this company and I have to be honest over the more recent times as you can tell from my previous content on wrestling the level/darker level of conditioning has been a hard process for me as in getting angry [I should imagine I am not the only one.]

But I am now at the point where nothing surprises me about this company anymore and I don't mean this in a positive sense either what with more people being released and [of Friday 13/11/2020] Zelina Vega being released due to the situation with the WWE taking control of their characters/performers and their real names on social media platforms such as Cameo and Twitch and her being outspoken about unionization alongside WWE's Paige; this sounds like one of those situations where as it relates to Vega it was more of a case of not if but when she gets released [I watched someone else's content.]

I'm just wondering if Mr. McMahon is slightly concerned about losing his connection to the White House in President Donald Trump, because Democrat Andrew Yang specifically has been very outspoken about how the WWE treats their characters/performers so hopefully now with President Elect Joe Biden; Yang stands by this and gets things drastically changed, because at the moment it is like the WWE has 99.9% of control whilst everyone has less than 0.01%. So I would like to wish Zelina Vega [a.k.a. Thea Megan Trinidad Budgen] her best and I'm sure this is not the end of the road for her. Alastair Black [Zelina Vega's real life husband] is also not happy being on the Main Roster and he wants to go back to NXT, which his request has been denied. So great move here WWE to infuriate a real-life husband-and-wife [yes I am being heavily sarcastic here.] So again yes I have the WWE Network now, but I haven't watched any of the up-to-date content yet, because I have been working on other wrestling content and I just don't have enough time in the day.

My point here being Alastair Black was making all the right sounds in NXT of what I have heard and seen from other people's content, but of what I can tell the hierarchy of this company have successfully taken this ominous presence from NXT and well and truly flattened him out into the character we have right now. What I am about to say is speculation; I feel very comfortable like 99.9% comfortable suggesting that, because of this entire situation with this husband-and-wife I can see Mr. McMahon or him getting someone else to do it where Black gets even more terribly booked until he is a free agent or it depends what mood Mr. McMahon is in or what side of the bed he wakes up on, he could just have Black sit out the rest of his contract or freeze his contract so he doesn't get paid and just adds more time on, so basically Black cannot say or do anything, I mean Mr. McMahon doesn't have the intelligence to at least give Black what he wants to keep him on side; from an intelligent/street-smarts perspective it halfs his problem and it isn't like NXT could do with some help as it relates to their ratings going up against AEW: Dynamite; no one person should have this amount of control over another individual regardless if they work for you or not; this is just wrong on so many, so, so many levels; I really don't like Mr. McMahon as far as I'm concerned the sooner he goes anywhere the better the wrestling industry will be on a whole, because he is just a gigantic diarrhea stain on the world of professional wrestling.

All Elite Wrestling: I know Chris Jericho is much older than what I am; but sometimes I wish he would think before posting things on Twitter I have seen via other people's content his Tweets as it relates to the recent US Election and talk about bringing unnecessary heat to yourself and potentially AEW, because I see it as you don't represent yourself in this case you also represent AEW and let's be honest this Election already has some heat around it so why put your head on the block as well?

Moving on Tony Khan [Founder/President of All Elite Wrestling,] has recently apologized for let's just say the lack of women's wrestling and feuds. I can appreciate this and no I am not being soft on this company it is just this wrestling promotion is still relatively new, we have this global pandemic and on top of that they are probably still learning things; basically this wrestling promotion are having a crash course in how to run a wrestling promotion from scratch in a global pandemic and as I have always said somewhere in these Volumes it will probably take about 12 years for us to get a good look at how this wrestling promotion are going to function and present itself [in the interest of fairness and balance I have to point out that Cody on this topic has said something completely different and blames the fans for how we have been conditioned;] I don’t know about everyone else but AEW can do so much better with their women roster than what I have been doing.

But having said that now he has apologized hopefully we will see more from the women over the next couple of months, I know that sounds like a long time but I would prefer them to slowly rectify problem instead of a knee-jerk reaction process which the WWE are well known for doing.

Finally back on to Democrat Andrew Yang [I heard an interview with this individual of somebody else's content] where he spoke about many different wrestling things like the WWE and their Independent Contractors situation [basically he hasn't forgotten about you Mr. McMahon.] But as I am in the AEW section he does acknowledge that AEW are in my words flexible with their wrestling talent accommodating than the WWE which I do think is the best way for wrestling on the whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment