Sunday 15 November 2020

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures [Season 1,] Episode 10: When the Going Gets Tough Bill & Ted Are History by AverageMansReviews

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures [Season 1,] Episode 10: When the Going Gets Tough Bill & Ted Are History by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there are flashing effects/other effects

Storyline/Rufus' Telephone Booth tracker: the storyline is good; moving on to the Telephone Booth tracker; as Bill & Ted's Telephone Booth doesn't get used in this episode whatsoever. I could have left the section out or I have decided to go with Rufus' Telephone Booth; San Dimas, California, USA, 27th Century [I am speculating this is where he had his bath] to San Dimas, California, USA to San Dimas, California, USA, 27th Century to San Dimas, California, USA, The Present to West Orange, New Jersey, USA  - 1877 to Milan, Italy - 1486 Birmingham, England – 1776  [I found this out after a little bit of research] to Unknown, Spain - 1492 to San Dimas, California, USA, The Present to  Dimas, California, USA, 27th Century [I should point out we don't see all of these.]

George Carlin: is the voice of Rufus, but only for the First Season as well as the live-action version of this character for this live-action trilogy [before I receive some backlash; technically he is in all three instalments of this trilogy in some capacity; based on some research he is a hologram; but Piotr Michael is the voice of Rufus] apologies if I have given too much away here I haven't seen this film yet myself [when this review was first dictated.] But I needed to put this in to stop me getting some backlash either potentially now or sometime in the future.

Eddie Van Halen: this legendary musician gets another referenced in this episode; in West Orange, New Jersey, USA 1877.

This episode receives: 6/10, this episode is good; it is a solidly good episode.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment