Tuesday 5 May 2020

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 3, Volume 3, Disc 9] Episode 92: The Face of the Nijika by AverageMansReviews

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 3, Volume 3, Disc 9] Episode 92: The Face of the Nijika by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is good

Warning: there are robotic elements showing and elements of death

Storyline/Back stories/Origin storyline the storyline is good and the back stories come to the viewers in the dialogue exchanges or origin storyline via storyteller with mental imagery.

Action sequences/Artistic visions: these two components work hand-in-hand here is just one example; this small selection of Autobots exiting Sky Lynx [in transformed mode of Bird] when he opens his beak they come out into outer-space into battle with their handheld weapons drawn and shooting or likewise just for one example individually as it relates to the artistic visions the inner working of this character are close-up for this small sequence; it is elegant [that is as much as I can say without giving too much away, but you will know it when you see it.]

I am confused/Character developments: I have always been under the impression that the Autobots and the Decepticons have two separate Insignias [everyone with me so far?] I now find out that in this episode without giving too much away obviously they go under another name Universal Emulator.

On a quick research you can find out lots, lots and so on and so forth more information if you put in the words Transformers Insignia than Transformers Universal emulator, I did this just to see what would come up, if after all these years if I was using the wrong word and by the looks of it I wasn't obviously full disclosure it would've helped if I had used the right spelling to begin with as it relates to emulator, but I got there in the end and in a nutshell because I can't say too much about them the character developments are good [let's just say when you come to watch this episode everything I have been cautious to make reference to in one way or another will become crystal clear.]

This episode receives: 7/10, as I have always said this episode is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment