Monday 4 November 2019

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 49: Return of an Old Friend: Part I by AverageMansReviews

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 49: Return of an Old Friend: Part I by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this episode is excellent.

5 things about this episode

Back stories/Storyline: the viewers get two elements on this monster, the first is without using the Viewing Globe and the second one is where The Power Rangers in their civilian attire are looking at the Viewing Globe, moving on to the storyline Billy has a short-term narrative to complete this mission [I will leave it there, because I don't want to give too much away.] The storyline on one hand it has a lot happening and on the other hand this is one of those episodes where it has been designed to set down the ground level work for not only this episode, but also the next episodes [I haven't seen the next episodes yet so I could be wrong only time will tell if I am wrong or right about this; but I am having an educated guess here by saying; the next episode should be more hard-hitting action based, I am not saying that this episode doesn't have action in it, because it does, but what I am saying is they can focus on other things and leave the storyline to take care of itself.

Comedy level: here is something for you to look out for; watch out for the flying cake

Artistic visions/Action sequences: the artistic visions are highly imaginative as we have the regular camera angles mixed with fresh camera angles of the Dinozords individually or together and there was also a fresh coming together sequence of the Megazord goes from sitting down to standing up and yes we have scenes of carnage which are always good to see. Moving on to the action sequences these themselves have good variety to them be it inside Rita's Dark Dimension or the rise of an old friend

This episode receives: 8/10, as I have already said this episode is excellent

Last updated: Tuesday 05/11/2019




No comments:

Post a Comment