Friday 10 May 2019

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 20: Green with Evil: Part IV by AverageMansReviews

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers [Season 1,] Episode 20: Green with Evil: Part IV by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this episode is top-notch entertainment.

5 things about this episode

Character developments: Billy is trying to fix something whilst the other Power Rangers including Alpha 5 [firstly he is panicking with Zack saying "Alpha Billy is trying to concentrate"] and then they are patiently wondering and hoping he can fix it with Trini and Kimberly trying to encourage him with words. Moving on to another example it would be where Jason is trying to rally the other Power Rangers through the darkest hour so far to date with Alpha 5 saying something as well, but all of The Power Rangers are handling this situation with still great maturity.

Storyline: from beginning to end there is always something happening.

Comedy level: Bulk & Skull have great scenes in this episode be it eating something or trying to get away.

Artistic visions/Action sequences: I am a little bit stuck here, not because there isn't anything for me to talk about on both counts, it is because there is so much high quality artistic vision or action sequences that I don't want to give too much or any away. This is one of those occasions where they have clearly worked very, very hard to bring their visions to life, so I have decided to go with a general overlook perspective.

The camera shots/angles, so just for an example or examples I will pick the ones circling around this vehicle at some points in this episode [when you come to see them you will instantly know of the ones I am speaking of,] they are excellent ideas, highly creative and imaginative.

This episode receives: 10/10, even though I haven't really discussed this episode in any great detail, I don't do this anyway but in this case I have tried my best not to say too much, this episode has a lot to offer its viewers and this was the only mark I had in mind after watching this episode, I should just point out if you have any young children, there are scenes of flames and so on I was just thinking I would put this here, which may be unsettling for your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment