Monday 29 October 2018

To End All Wars 2001 by AverageMansReviews

To End All Wars 2001 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this project is excellent.

Fundamental elements: there are words and numbers on screen, cultural elements, voice-over elements, mental imagery, pictures, yes and no and interpreter elements being used, background music, slow-motion effects, time jumps and place jumps.

Action sequences/Storyline: there are weapons being used and other elements. Now moving on to the storyline, I don't usually do this, but I am going to give you this warning; this project is based on real events so you will see scenes or sequences which are of a being polite visual nature which some people may find difficult to watch.

Performances: the cast all do their part to bring these events back to life.

This film receives: 8/10, now after some thinking including discussing with the person I watched this film with [which I did go for a different mark,] which just didn't feel right so in short I went for this mark because it feels closer to it [I'm sure you’re not really interested on how I get to these marks as long as I get to them eventually.]


No comments:

Post a Comment