Saturday 12 May 2018

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc C, 3] Episode 23: Empowered by AverageMansReviews

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc C, 3] Episode 23: Empowered by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is good, but as you see in this episode review I don't have too much to say about it really.

Storyline/Ongoing storyline: well I am a little bit stuck on what to say about this episode and yes I will be discussing both of these points together, in a nutshell this episode has a storyline to it, but it has been based around recapping previous events from either the storylines or the ongoing storyline elements.

This episode receives: 6/10, now I had a choice between this number and another number in the more I thought about it, the more I went with a real reflection of this episode. I understand what they were going for in this episode in one way or another was to maybe find a weakness [I am not going to tell you who for] and begin building towards this kind of final confrontation thing, but then again you could kind of miss out so many episodes and just watch this one instead, that is how much they use bits and pieces from the previous episodes [I should quickly say I am not suggesting you do this,] I am just trying to put out a balanced review.



No comments:

Post a Comment